A 3 hour long hands on learning glass blowing for beginners. This class is ideal for those who are interested in learning about the glass making process and thrive in a learning environment that emphasizes hands-on, learn-by-doing teaching style. Make a snowman, paperweight, and cup.
Learn the basic skills for making a beautiful, functional, one-of-a-kind ruffled “floppy” bowl or traditional flower vase.
Choose to create either your own terrarium or a glass cactus! Can’t get much cuter than that. Bonus: The terrarium comes with a free air plant, and the cactus will go home in its own little terracotta pot!
The best way to enjoy glass blowing is to rent out the whole studio with your friends! Private parties are surprisingly affordable, and unsurprisingly LOTS of fun. Great for office parties and team building retreats. See more info here.
Did you know we offer private, personalized, one-on-one glass blowing lessons? Email us at [email protected] or call (510) 778-1548 for more details.
Give the gift of glass. Click to purchase: online gift card
We are having a party to celebrate the return of Audrey, our furnace! Slow Burn Glass and friends will be blowing glass all evening and serving hamburgers & hotdogs from the grill. Come watch a group of talented glass blowers create masterpieces right in front of your eyes. Price includes: food, drinks, and a hand blown slow burn cup!
4 SESSION INTENSIVE GLASS BLOWING
Four part glass blowing class August 3rd, 10th, 17th, & 24th. Start with the basics and become a bona fide glass blower with the confidence to rent studio time and blow glass on your own.
Learn the basic glass blowing skills to create your own colorful pint glass or stemless wine glass.
6 HOUR INTERMEDIATE GLASS BLOWING
Join us for an all day glass blowing experience. This 6 hour class is for those interested in expanding their glass blowing skills and knowledge. Ideal for those who are interested in learning about the glass making process and thrive in a learning environment that emphasizes hands-on, learn-by-doing teaching style. Students are encouraged to take this class multiple times to advance their skills.
Please Read Before Registering
- Our studio is located in Richmond, California.
- All classes are for ages 12 and older. No exceptions. All minors must be accompanied by an adult.
- Lot and street parking is available.
- Closed-toe shoes are required. Anyone in open-toed shoes will have to reschedule. Please wear cotton or natural fiber clothing (like jeans + t-shirt). Long pants are required for participants under the age of 18 (no shorts).
- Your glass project needs to cool at least overnight. Please pick up your project within 30 days.
- Classes are held with a 3-student minimum and a 6-student max. (However, we can host private parties for groups of up to 50. If you are interested in a private party, contact us!)
- ABSOLUTELY NO ALCOHOL should be consumed before class. If we detect alcohol consumption, we reserve the right to ask students to leave and reschedule for your and others’ safety.
- Please be aware of our 30-day refund policy for purchased classes. Refunds will only be honored within 30 days of purchase, and only up to 2 days within the class date. (This does not apply to Groupon vouchers. Contact Groupon for their policy.)
- Students who cancel/reschedule their reservation within 2 days of the class, miss their appointment, or would like to use an expired Groupon voucher, will be asked to pay a $40 fee/person and are ineligible for a refund. (If you paid directly, you will receive full credit for another class. If you had a Groupon voucher, please contact them for their refund policy.)