A 3 hour long hands on learning glass blowing for beginners. This class is ideal for those who are interested in learning about the glass making process and thrive in a learning environment that emphasizes hands-on, learn-by-doing teaching style. Make a snowman, paperweight, and cup.
Learn the basic glass blowing skills to create your own colorful pint glass or stemless wine glass.
Learn the basic skills for making a beautiful, functional, one-of-a-kind ruffled “floppy” bowl or traditional flower vase.
Learn how to sculpt your own sparkling glass ornament from molten glass in this fast-paced Workshop.
Learn how to sculpt your own happy little snowfriend from molten glass by using various tools and techniques.
Turn the heat up by learning something new and exhilarating with your romantic partner at a Molten Hot Date Night with Slow Burn Glass. Age 21+ recommended. One purchase admits 2 people.
Celebrate Valentine’s Day with your sweetheart by making a solid glass heart! Create a heart with molten hot glass that lasts a lifetime.
Please Read Before Registering
- Our studio is located in Richmond, California.
- All classes are for ages 12 and older. No exceptions. All minors must be accompanied by an adult.
- Lot and street parking is available.
- Closed-toe shoes are required. Anyone in open-toed shoes will have to reschedule. Please wear cotton or natural fiber clothing (like jeans + t-shirt). Long pants are required for participants under the age of 18 (no shorts).
- Your glass project needs to cool at least overnight. Please pick up your project within 30 days.
- Classes are held with a 3-student minimum and a 6-student max. (However, we can host private parties for groups of up to 50. If you are interested in a private party, contact us!)
- ABSOLUTELY NO ALCOHOL should be consumed before class. If we detect alcohol consumption, we reserve the right to ask students to leave and reschedule for your and others’ safety.
- Please be aware of our 30-day refund policy for purchased classes. Refunds will only be honored within 30 days of purchase, and only up to 2 days within the class date. (This does not apply to Groupon vouchers. Contact Groupon for their policy.)
- Students who cancel/reschedule their reservation within 2 days of the class, miss their appointment, or would like to use an expired Groupon voucher, will be asked to pay a $40 fee/person and are ineligible for a refund. (If you paid directly, you will receive full credit for another class. If you had a Groupon voucher, please contact them for their refund policy.)