Give the gift of glass! Online gift cards available here.
Glass Classes and Workshops
IMPORTANT: COVID-19 Safety Update
Covid-19 vaccination cards are REQUIRED for glass blowing. Per Contra Costa County Health order proof of vaccination or masks are required for indoor gatherings. Glass blowing requires the removal of your mask, so you MUST have proof of vaccination to participate. Please let us know if you have any questions: [email protected]
Learn how to sculpt your own sparkling glass ornament from molten glass in this fast-paced Workshop. Choose to make a solid-sculpted Icicle, or a blown tree Ornament! A bite-size glass making experience, this Workshop is perfect for those who want to try a small glass endeavor before signing up for more involved classes. These workshops are 1 hour long and require pre-registration.
BEGINNER GLASS BLOWING
Our longest, most hands-on entry-level class. Ideal for those interested in learning technique and the properties of glass.
FLOWER VASE or FLOPPY BOWL
Learn the basic skills for making a beautiful, functional, one-of-a-kind ruffled “floppy” bowl or traditional flower vase.
Learn how to sculpt your own happy little snowman from molten glass by using various tools and techniques. A bite-size glass making experience, this Workshop is perfect for those who want to try a small glass endeavor before signing up for more involved classes. These workshops are 1 hour long and require pre-registration.
CONTINUING GLASS BLOWING
A continuation of the Beginner Glass Blowing, this class allows students to practice what they learned while gaining further experience in the fundamentals of glass.
BEER or WINE GLASS
Learn the basic glass blowing skills to create your own colorful pint glass or stemless wine glass.
VALENTINE’S HEART WORKSHOP
Celebrate Valentine’s Day with your sweetheart by making a solid glass heart! Not feeling the love? Opt to make any of our other seasonal sculpture options: a flower, bird, egg, or classic paperweight. Anything goes!.
Please Read Before Registering
- All classes are for ages 12 and older. No exceptions.
- Lot and street parking is available.
- Closed-toe shoes are required. Anyone in open-toed shoes will have to reschedule. Please wear cotton or natural fiber clothing (like jeans + t-shirt). Long pants are required for participants under the age of 18 (no shorts).
- Your glass project needs to cool at least overnight. Please pick up your project within 30 days.
- Classes are held with a 3-student minimum and a 6-student max. (However, we can host private parties for groups of up to 50. If you are interested in a private party, contact us!)
- ABSOLUTELY NO ALCOHOL should be consumed before class. If we detect alcohol consumption, we reserve the right to ask students to leave and reschedule for your and others’ safety.
- Please be aware of our 30-day refund policy for purchased classes. Refunds will only be honored within 30 days of purchase, and only up to 2 days within the class date. (This does not apply to Groupon vouchers. Contact Groupon for their policy.)
- Students who cancel/reschedule their reservation within 2 days of the class, miss their appointment, or would like to use an expired Groupon voucher, will be asked to pay a $40 fee/person and are ineligible for a refund. (If you paid directly, you will receive full credit for another class. If you had a Groupon voucher, please contact them for their refund policy.)