A 3 hour long hands on learning glass blowing for beginners. This class is ideal for those who are interested in learning about the glass making process and thrive in a learning environment that emphasizes hands-on, learn-by-doing teaching style. Make a snowman, paperweight, and cup.
Learn the basic glass blowing skills to create your own colorful pint glass or stemless wine glass.
Learn the basic skills for making a beautiful, functional, one-of-a-kind ruffled “floppy” bowl or traditional flower vase.
Designed as a continuation of the Beginner Glass Blowing experience, this class allows students to practice what they have learned while gaining new instruction in the fundamentals of glassblowing.
Sculpt a spring themed gift for Mother’s Day: a heart, flower, bird, or egg. Workshops are 1 hour long.
Come party with us! Glass Blowing Demonstrations, Food, Drinks, Fun! March 9th. 6-9pm
Turn the heat up by learning something new and exhilarating with your romantic partner at a Molten Hot Date Night with Slow Burn Glass. Age 21+ recommended. One purchase admits 2 people.
This entry level glass blowing class allows students to make their own personal sized bong.
Please Read Before Registering
- Our studio is located in Richmond, California.
- All classes are for ages 12 and older. No exceptions. All minors must be accompanied by an adult.
- Lot and street parking is available.
- Closed-toe shoes are required. Anyone in open-toed shoes will have to reschedule. Please wear cotton or natural fiber clothing (like jeans + t-shirt). Long pants are required for participants under the age of 18 (no shorts).
- Your glass project needs to cool at least overnight. Please pick up your project within 30 days.
- Classes are held with a 3-student minimum and a 6-student max. (However, we can host private parties for groups of up to 50. If you are interested in a private party, contact us!)
- ABSOLUTELY NO ALCOHOL should be consumed before class. If we detect alcohol consumption, we reserve the right to ask students to leave and reschedule for your and others’ safety.
- Please be aware of our 30-day refund policy for purchased classes. Refunds will only be honored within 30 days of purchase, and only up to 2 days within the class date. (This does not apply to Groupon vouchers. Contact Groupon for their policy.)
- Students who cancel/reschedule their reservation within 2 days of the class, miss their appointment, or would like to use an expired Groupon voucher, will be asked to pay a $40 fee/person and are ineligible for a refund. (If you paid directly, you will receive full credit for another class. If you had a Groupon voucher, please contact them for their refund policy.)