Scroll down to see the class calendar. All classes (except Continuing Glass Blowing) are entry-level, and open to everyone 12 years and older. We look forward to making glass with you!
Glass Classes and Workshops
Beginner Glass Blowing — Our most popular class, the 3-hour Beginner Glass Blowing Class is the perfect introduction to the art form of blowing glass. This class is ideal for those who are interested in learning about the glassblowing process and thrive with the support of our experienced glassblowers.
Continuing Glass Blowing — Designed as a continuation of the Beginner Glass Blowing experience, this class allows students to practice what they have learned while gaining new instruction in the fundamentals of glassblowing. This is a 3-hour class that is taught to the skill level achieved with the previous Beginner class, which is a required pre-requisite for this class.
Molten Hot Date Night (NEW!) — Turn the heat up on a Friday night by learning something new and exhilarating with your romantic partner. What you create is up to you. Afterward, reflect on the heat of the moment together with a complimentary (handmade) glass of wine and delectable cheese that pair together as beautifully as art and glass; you and your loved one; Friday and date night. You get the idea.
Flower Vase or Floppy Bowl — This 2-hour intro class is designed to teach students to make their own blown glass vase or ruffled bowl. Each student will learn the basic skills for making a beautiful, functional, one-of-a-kind piece.
Wine or Beer Glass — This 2-hour intro-level class is designed to teach students to make their own pint glass or stemless wine glass. Each student will learn the basic skills to see how drinking glasses are made for everyday use.
Workshops — Make your own work of art for every season! Our workshops run for only one hour to provide a bite-sized taste of glass working. Workshops make a great date, family activity, or group outing. Each project is seasonal, so make sure to come back and make different projects all year round, like winter ornaments, Valentine’s hearts, springtime flowers, and Halloween pumpkins, just to name a few!
Private Parties — The best way to enjoy glass blowing is to rent out the whole studio with your friends! Private parties are surprisingly affordable, and unsurprisingly LOTS of fun. See “Parties” under the “Contact Us” tab for pricing and more info.
- Closed-toe shoes are required. Anyone in open-toed shoes will have to reschedule. Please wear cotton or natural fiber clothing (jeans + t-shirt = good!). Long pants are required for participants under the age of 18 (no shorts). Pull long hair up and away from your face.
- It gets quite toasty in our studio, so bring a bottle of water to stay hydrated (and remember to take it with you!).
- Parking lot and street parking is available.
- Please arrive to class 10 minutes early so that we may begin our session promptly on the hour.
- Your glass project needs to cool, so it will not be ready to take home the day of your class. Please pick up your project within 30 days. Projects left on the Student Work shelf for longer than 30 days are subject to removal to make space for other students’ work.
- All classes, private lessons, and workshops are locked in one week ahead of time so that we can properly schedule instructors.
- All classes are for ages 12 and older. No exceptions.
- Classes are held with a 3-student minimum and a 7-student max. (However, we can host private parties for groups of up to 50. If you are interested in a private party, contact us!)
- Students who cancel or reschedule their reservations within 2 days of the class, or who miss their appointment times, will be charged a $40 rescheduling fee and are ineligible for a refund for the class. (You will receive full credit for another class.) Please notify us if you need to change your reservation ASAP.
- Please be aware of our 30-day refund policy for purchased classes. Refunds will only be honored within 30 days of purchase, and only up to 2 days within the class date. (This does not apply to Groupon vouchers. Contact Groupon for their policy.)
- Be sure to select the number of students in your group on the registration page, and add names in the space provided.